Monday, February 15, 2010

ideas

I've been thinking about what angle I want to go off from for this blog. I don't think I'm interested in laying my business out for anyone to see...mostly because it's not that interesting, even to me, lol. Besides, I have a journal for that. Making it about Mary seems pointless because that's what I use facebook for, and I keep up with that way more.

So then I thought about my hobbies and interests...I've been reading a lot, I'm already on book number 12, "From Dead to Worse" by Charlaine Harris...so maybe I'll make my blog more about my reviews about the books I read and the shows I watch. It's something I do a lot...read and watch television...and I definitely have opinions about what I read and watch...sometimes opinions bordering on obsessive, lol, but it could work.

So from that spring board, the degree of specifics on my reviews...I don't know if I want to pre-write something...or go off the cuff. I participate on goodreads.com and I write little off the cuff reviews there...I'm okay with them...but they can seem so ametuer...but it is what I feel at that precise moment...hmm...well...we'll see.

But really...I don't want this blog to go under...I want to find a voice...and I hope to do that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment