Friday, February 26, 2010

Taking Mary out this weekend

After being couped up at home for most of February, Mary and I have plans for the weekend. Today we went to the Hullabaloo Concert at UTC...tomorrow is Gymboree, and Sunday, barring any other plans, will be Gymboree as well. I'm excited. I don't take her out as much as I should and wished I did.

I worry sometimes that me not taking her out and mingling her with other people has caused her to be shy...or really reserved. I think reserved is more like it. I want her to be weary of strangers...cause I don't want her to gladly take the hand of any Tom, Dick, and Harry out there...but I want her to be a people person. I wish I was more of a people person.

Meetup.com was supposed to be a major outlet for exposing the both of us to San Diego and new people. It still is sort of...me not having unlimited access to a car has really hurt me socially...and we have decided not to get another car till we move...but it still makes it hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment