Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Made my first craft

It's nothing big, I just made a bookmark for a swap I'm doing. I'm incredibly nervous cause while I think it looks okay...I don't know what kind of quality the person receiving it is accustomed to. I put a lot of thought into it and I went by the likes and dislikes of my recipient, but gosh, I rarely put myself out there for criticism.

Anyways, I was gonna take a picture of it, but I forgot and I've already put it in the envelope and sealed it. Description: It's layered, a maroonish red backing, brown square, red ripped edged with design square, another brown square, and a red heart in the middle. I don't have a hole puncher at the moment, so I used a knife to make the whole and tied 3 red curly gift wrap ribbon to it.

I hope she likes it, cause I even last minute went out to look for one. Although I couldn't go far cause I didn't have a car, I looked and couldn't find anything I thought she would like. So like I said, I hope she likes it. (keeps fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment