Thursday, April 15, 2010

Zentangling and other creative possibilities

Swap bot is a place I have been obsessed with for the last week. There are so many creative swaps with equally creative people participating and it makes my creative glands salivate, lol. So I bought some scrap-booking supplies today...either for actually scrap-booking or card making. I want to do both...but I've also been inspired to do collages...but today I saw a swap for zentangling, and I think, "what on earth is that?"...so I hop on to youtube (which is where I am currently getting my crafting education from, lol) and I learn that zentangling is just elaborate doodling...it can truly be as easy or as difficult as you want it to be.

Apparently it has become a big thing, and I can see why. I think I am gonna try my hand in that too. Don't know if it will be for the swap, but I will definitely be zentangling in the near future, lol.

This brings me to a wall with my swaps and crafts. I would love to make something according to someone else's preferences, to be for them...but I am so new and my past creative experience resembled something a 5 year old would make...and do better then me, lol. I don't want my partner to feel jipped when they have worked so hard and made something wonderful. I guess it's just practice practice practice.

BTW: Thank you Vicky for the wonderful card.

No comments:

Post a Comment