Sunday, January 24, 2010

I can't decide

I have about 2 dozen books I just bought for myself and I can't decide which one to start next. Just finished "Dead as a Doornail" by Charlaine Harris...it's book #5 of the Sookie Stackhouse novels and the series which the HBO show "True Blood" is based from. There are 10 in the series (and 11th one is coming in May I believe) but I have a box set of 8...anyway, I've been breaking them up so I don't get burned out from it...plus books 3 and 4 didn't do much for me...so I read "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy and "Olive Kitteridge" by Elizabeth Strout in between and I loved both books. Little heavier then "Sookie Stackhouse" but that made me appreciate these and the sookie stackhouse books more...anyway...I can't decide if I want to continue onto book 6, or if I want to read maybe "Push" a novel by Sapphire, "The Time Traverlers Wife", "Running with Scissors", "Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking, "Catch 22" or something else I have. I want to read all of them a lot and that anticipation has made it a difficult decision for me...darn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment