Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Comic Con 2010!!!!

I am so effin excited I can barely stand it. Tonight is preview night so I am not expecting much. Taking Mary with us the whole week and I admit, I'm nervous. So nervous I briefly considered bringing some tylonol...(j/k....sorta :P). I figure, snacks + yo gabba gabba on the IPad = a content baby. Plus, we're not going to be there from the moment it opens till it closes. We didn't even do that the first year we went.

I will say, that if I only see one panel at Comic Con, it will be the "Leverage" panel. The show came back for it's third season a month ago and they have been on fire. Plus, the line up was updated and now four of the five members of the cast are going to be there: Timothy Hutton, Aldis Hodge, Christian Kane, and Beth Riesgraf....AHHHHHHH!!! It's starts at 11 but I will probably be there at 8...I'm not kidding...I will camp for Leverage...I am so stoked!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment