Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My reading goal

I've been totally slacking all month on my reading goal. I think part of the problem is the book I am reading..."Getting Mother's Body" by: Suzan-Lori Parks,  it's a little boring to be honest. I'm 100 pages in and it hasn't gotten to the plot described in the back...which usually wouldn't be a big problem with me if I found the story interesting...which I am about 30% on that...the other problem is I've gotten into other things that have been like a near obsession for me...

My biggest problem is I've never been able to have multiple interests and keep up with them. I pretty much focus on one thing obsessively and ride it out till I lose interest.

But I am getting back on the wagon of reading. I have three more days in the month of July, this book is about 250 pages long and I am on page 100...I'm gonna get this one done before August and hope the next book I choose at least holds my interest enough to want to come back to it regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment