Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ideas

I need to start carrying a notepad or something, cause I always think of things to write about at the oddest times and I always think I'll remember them, and then wonder of all wonders I don't, lol. I don't know what it is about me but I hate actually making things easier on myself...it's very self deprecating.

I'm waiting on Mary to take a nap so I can at least workout. I've decided, if Mary continues to wake up between 830-900 am...I'm gonna wake up early to workout. Good start to the day and all that.

I definitely can not wait to have a second car. I don't know if that would soothe a lot of my inner problems, but it sure as heck will make me feel better.

I tried as hard as I could not to spend a lot of money this month. The billing cycle stops tomorrow for our American Express and it's lower then the last bill...but more then I wanted to spend. I'm an all or nothing kind of girl...if I am trying not to spend money, I try not to spend ANY money...I still do, but I scrutinize myself to bits about it...Jose is the type to know we're trying to not spend a lot, but $10.00 here and there is nothing.

Final note: I looked up how to begin potty training. Mary is still too young I think...I've seen a few readiness signs from her, but I don't think I'm gonna start anything till she's at least 15 months...although I wonder how much can change in a month, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment