Friday, June 11, 2010

New billing cycle...YAY!!!

We are on a new billing cycle for our american express, whew. We spent more last month then I wanted to but less then the previous month...so that's an improvement. I have been stuck at home for 2 weeks...one reason was no car, but the other was I didn't want to be tempted to buy anything. Shopping is an activity for me, plus it's like an endorphin for me when I don't feel so hot :) 

So to celebrate a new billing cycle...Mary and I are going somewhere tonight. I don't know where and it may not even be a fun place...but I have got to get out of my apartment for more then 20 minutes. 

I'm hoping to spend even less this month then last...but we'll see, there are things that are needed and father's day is coming up real quick...seems like there is always a reason to spend money. 

1 comment:

  1. Budgeting is hard! I know how that is. I need to get a job so I can figure out paying off the rest of my bills. It's so hard to find a job. Congrats on the new billing cycle! It sounds like you're going in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete