Monday, June 14, 2010

Such a fun weekend :)

I acted like a caged animal that was finally set free, lol. Okay, maybe not that melodramatic, but I was determined not to stay at home this weekend. The walls were starting to come in I was home so much.

So Saturday, Mary and I went to Gymboree, where she is just starting to blossom there. She seems to be having so much fun there, although it's possible she was just as ready to get out of the house as I was. Anyway, we played there for an hour, then we had lunch at McD's (oh well for the diet) and then we went to Target. it really doesn't take much to make me happy. I didn't go crazy at Target either, I really bought things I needed...which like I said, it's the small things that make me feel better.

Sunday was the big day for me and I didn't even plan for it to be that way. I was literally on from the moment I woke up till after I made dinner. I got up at around 8 am, cleaned my kitchen, got dressed, went to the commissary (the bane of my existence). spent almost $200.00 (even trying to cut things out and I still spend a lot), then I came home and got Mary up from her nap and dressed her for Gymboree (we have like 15 make up classes to do), then we went home for sustenance, then went to Wal-Mart for Father's Day cards (trust me, if I didn't get it then I probably wouldn't get it in time). I was spent by the time I got home, I was so tired I didn't workout, but I feel like I did.

Then I curled up on my couch and had mac and cheese with turkey dogs and broccoli and settled in for some "True Blood"...which was awesome!

Monday is definitely a break day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment