Monday, June 21, 2010

Night time and Huggies

It amazes me how fast the day goes by when you have a child. As a stay at home parent, my entire schedule is centered around Mary and depending on what she does dictates when I do what I do. I work out when she naps, I eat when she eats (so she's not begging me for my food), I clean when she's occupied and I chill when she's gone to bed. I wonder what it will be like when I have to model my life around two kids...and no that is not an announcement. :) I am gonna go clean my kitchen and then read more of "Dead in the Family" by Charlaine Harris before bed. The life of times of a stay at home mommy :)

Also, I think I have to change Mary's diapers back to Pampers. I switched to Huggies cause they were a little bit cheaper, and already I am starting to see a rash and her poor "area" is red and she just cries when I have to wipe her. I just spend $30 on a box of 142 Huggies diapers...I am hoping to sell the box and the other little bag of Huggies to a mom to one of my meetup groups...well, I am giving it till the morning. I put some diaper rash cream on her after her bath but we'll see how she looks in the morning. There's a "Ralph's" about 20-30 minutes walking distance from my apartment...I have no problem going there. I was hoping to save a little bit of money there but I am not going to make my daughter suffer for a few bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment